Friday 1 March 2013

#missionyummymummy time to set myself a challenge

There is one huge thing lacking from my mission to become a yummy mummy and that's exercise. I'm always blogging, moaning and writing about how much I need to up my exercise in order to not only get get fit but help me lose weight to meet my mission.

I have quite an active life I work on my feet, I have an active 2 year old and I do lots of walking to get to places but because I've always done this I don't think it has any effect on me or my diet since my body is use to it now.

Due to the weather being so nice yesterday morning i had a spring in my step and was definitely in a happier mood. so when i left the house to walk to the bus stop I decided to do a bit of a power walk, holding my tummy in and standing taller I picked up the pace swinging my strong arms. I reached the bus stop which is usually a 20 minuet walk away in 15 minuets feeling really good ( the endorphins must have kicked in)

This got me thinking I only need to add a little bit of exercise a day to start me off so I have set myself a challenge......... For the whole of march I'm going to add some form of exercise to my day and document it in my blog, this will hopefully keep me on track and make me stick to it.

The rules

•I must do some form of exercise at least once a day for the month of march.

• every day activities and thing that I do already can not be classed as exercise for this challenge I.e hoovering the house etc

•the exercise must be 30 minuets or more.

•everyday must be documented on mummypeacock if I do or do not do the challenge for that day.

•no excuses

•no cheating

•try new things

•target to loose at least 10lb by the end of the challenge

•challenge runs from 1st march- 31st march.

I'm hoping that by doing this challenge it will not only give my fitness and weight loss a boost but also get me ready for the 30 day shred I have bought and have yet to take out the packet.

Well that's the rules and the challenge sorted now time to get started.

Wish me luck xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment