Friday 1 March 2013

#missionyummymummy march challenge day 1 done!

Today marked the first day off my march challenge to do at least 30 minuets of exercise a day.

First day complete!

I took my little man swimming and with him holding on to my back I managed to get a few length in, which he loved until he wanted to try himself so i was back playing following the leader, it was a start. We also walked to the sports village and back but as I said in a previous blog I tend to do a lot of walking anyway.

The main part of my exercise was 30 minuets on the wii fit plus. I stepped, I hula hoop, I jogged, I cycled and I even did some maths all while having my iPod in listening to the dirty dancing sound track.

I did feel good on completion and looking forward to what the rest of the month brings. Zumba, fitness dvd, power walks....... We will see.









No comments:

Post a Comment