Monday 4 March 2013

#missionyummymummy day 3 of challenge

Day 3 of my march challenge was one of my best diet days of the week so far. My sister in law was coming for tea so I decided to push the boat out and make a 3 course meal, slimming world friendly of course.

I already knew for main I was making a roast chicken Sunday lunch with lots of veg but starter and desert I'm was unsure off so looked at all the tools available to get some idea.

I decided on sweet potato and parsnip soup for starter - no bread roll, due to the starter not having any super free food in i made sure I had a lots of super free food in my main and for dessert I found a receipt for an 8 syn chocolate cake with white chocolate frosting. I decided to make into cupcakes making in only 3 syns and had it with lots of strawberries and raspberries.

The whole meal went down well exempt the cake my sister in law isn't very tactful and made her feeling very clear on the cake which obviously is a sort of substitute for the original but diet friendly - wen she was ranting on about how disgusting she thought it was i thought cheeky sod she could have lied and said she was full.

Anyway back to the exercise my plan was to do a DVD when baby peacock was napping but my plans went up in smoke when he decided to fall asleep while I was in the supermarket getting all the supplies for tea..... Nothing ever goes to plan when children are involved. So Due to my original plan being scrapped I had to think of another one so while hubby was driving my sister in law home I decide to do Zumba on the wii. Now I have never done Zumba in my life and have never even put the Zumba game on before so I had no idea what I was getting into.

After choosing the easy option I was all set to start..... Oh my days i have no rhythm, I struggled to keep up but kept moving all the same just maybe not like what I was supposed to be copying. I definitely got a sweat on and can see why its so good for you as it works your whole body I am very sore and achy this morning. I just hope practice makes perfect with the moves.

So day 3 of my march challenge.....

DONE!

Lets see what today brings.



No comments:

Post a Comment