Tuesday 19 February 2013

#missionyummymummy cooking up a storm

Me and my little dude are on a day off today and I've decided we will be cooking up a slimming world storm in the kitchen. The reason for this is to help me keep on track, I'm always complaining life gets in the way of my mission to be a yummy mummy so I'm forward planning to overcome any problems I May invent to make this week go belly up.

Today I'm planing on making
•speed food soup
•sw cheese scones
• mushy pea curry
•Mexican Tex mex bean chilli
•2 syn mug cake

I'm hoping this will also free up some time for me to start exercising something I've
Been saying I'm going to do ever since I started this journey. Daddy peacocks working 3 days of 12 hours shift so once I've got baby peacock in bed i can do a bit on the wii as tea is already made.

I'm also become a bit obsessed with eating out at work mainly out of laziness which is not only costing me a fortune I'm also sabotaging my slimming world progress. I'm making a huge pan of super speed soup and slimming world scones today to not only keep me on track but also give my loss a boast. A bonus Is this soup will also ensure baby peacock gets lots of veg In his growing body too..... He loves his mummy's soups and sw scones.

As for the mug cake well that's a little treat for me and my little dude its only 2 syns and I've never made it before and have been dying to try it. I've go some frozen berries defrosting to so with it.

Since the sun is shining I think a nice walk to the park is also on the cards for us...... The sun always makes for a happy day








No comments:

Post a Comment