Tuesday 15 January 2013

My January @glossybox detox box

I received my glossy box today and I have to say I was very exited by what I got.....eek

The box is called a detox box but I'm renaming it a me time box. It's he sort of box that's perfect for a night you want to dedicate just to yourself the only things missing is a bottle of wine and a huge bar of chocolate...... I'm sure I can find some of needed!!!

My plan is to Book a slot in with hubby and really enjoy trying out all the samples in my box without any distraction or disruption. I'm really going to Indulge myself and have a hot bath and make the most of my me time.

The items I'm getting excited about are pictures below. Ill blog about my me night and how I get on with these exciting products.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like your box was a lot better than mine ...I am very disappointed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Hun, I have months like that. One point I was even going to cancel my subscription but than it got better again so my new rule put of 3 boxes that have to have 2 good ones other wise I will cancel so far they have been ok. Xxx

    ReplyDelete