Tuesday 15 January 2013

January @glossybox my mini pamper night

As I mentioned in my previous blog January glossy box is all about detox but as soon as I saw the products I thought me time.

A soon as hubby came home from work I booked some me time in. I told him I was going for a bath and he was on pot, dog and toddler duty. I didn't give him a chance to protest even if he was thinking about it.

At 8pm I went for a bath I turned to heating up on full ignoring hubby's heavy breathing and off I went laying out all my lovely new glossy box samples to try.

•Monu micro exfoliant
•murad hydro dynamic ultimate mouser for eyes
•Eco boutique body lotion

I started with the monu micro exfoliant, I found this really easy and quick to use. I loved the fact that you could feel the Gains, this made it easy to target my problem areas round my nose, chin and above my cheek bones. Once I rinses my skin felt fresh. I didn't think this product was too harsh either. Anything too harsh and my skin gets hot and blotchy. I've used monu products before and have always been please with the results and the price tag.

Once I got out of my nice relaxing bath I used the Eco boutique body lotion. I found this to be really thick and didn't really spread easily. As a working mum this would not fit in with my day to day life as it would require too much time and effort that I could be using somewhere else. As for the sent it smelt to natural and plant like which it obviously is being aloe aloe leaf and green tea. I'm definitely a perfume scented person instead of natural sent. The pricing of this is really good as it comes in a set of 6 priced at £8.50 if your into your natural products and have time to pamper yourself this is defiantly the product to try.

The last product I used of the evening for the murad hydro dynamic ultimate moisture for eyes. I love this products. When I did beautiful therapy at collage I was told to use an eye cream every day from the age of 25 that's not thick and is easily absorbed. This is something that's alway stuck with my and murad has hit the nail on the head with this. The creams is light weight, not oily and leaves my skin feeling soft. The price is expensive at £57 for a 15ml tub which is a lot for a product that many people don't class a an essential. As I've only used it once I can't comment weather its result are worth its price tag but so far so go in my opinion.

I feel lovely now I've had my mini pamper session. What will make this complete is a good eight hours sleep which I'm going to have with the help of my glossybox eye mask which glossybox sent a a free gift. Thank you glossy box xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment