Monday 28 January 2013

#missionyummymummy back to basic week so far

So far this week is going really well, I've definitely stayed on track and so far I'm confident this will show on the scales on Thursday.

Going back to basics this week has helped me a great deal. writing everything down has allowed me to see what I'm eating and if I've got the balance between free food, super free food and syns right. Also re checking syns and measuring syns and healthy options to make sure I'm not going over .

I even managed to stay on track going to m mum and dads who are diet saboteurs..... Well not like I need much persuading. I was good and stuck to my guns an opted for a Special K bar for 4.5 syns instead of the chocolate biscuits they decided to pop in front of me. That's got to be worth at least 0.5lb loss.

I'm really enjoying being back on plan properly and I'm back to looking forward to my meals each night and not stuffing my face for the sake of it. Even my husband can't wait to find out what culinary delights I have in store for us. I also means he gets out Of cooking for a while.... Not the washing up though.

What also helping me is the fantastic support that is given in the slimming world community on social networks. Sharing tips, ideas and even recipes. I love seeing what others are cooking and how they get along and I love sharing what I'm getting upto. the amazing inspiration of people who have reached goal or on there way. No one judges anyone and everyone is friendly and helpful. Such an amazing support tool to spur you on.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the scales have instore for me on Thursday.
I'm sure if I carry on doing what I'm doing ill get the results working towards.

Mission yummy mummy is in full swing





No comments:

Post a Comment