Friday 25 January 2013

#missionyummymummy back to basic again

Since Christmas I've been playing around with the same few pounds, losing them one week gaining them another, than losing them again, than...... You get the idea. It is because of this I have decided to go back to basic when I say going back to basic I mean basic.

•reading my slimming work books
•writing everything down
•day by day meal plan
• rechecking syns in foods I "think" I know the value of

This is surly going to push me in the right direction. Anythings better than the diet Hokey Cokey I've been doing of late.

Today was the first day of my fresh start and in typical me style I faced a challenge. I had completely forgotten I had arrange to meet a friend for lunch. as I was on the verge of using the old faithful saying "ill start tomorrow " I decided to use all the slimming world tools available to me and found the restraunt we had chosen to eat at was slimming world friendly. It was a harvester and after reading the slimming world mobile site I found that there was a huge choice of foods I could have without compromising my diet or my fresh start.

To also help with the fresh start we decide to walk there and back which is a good 40 minuet walk up hill each way and With the added feature off ice and snow I would definitely say that contributed to my body magic.

I'm confident about this week and the only diet dance I'm going to be doing is Zumba on the wii. I've also bought the 30 day shred. I'm not sure when I'm going to start it, I want to build up more off my exercise before I jump head first into it and completely take myself out. So slow and steady it is.

I will be a yummy mummy one day. That's a promise.











2 comments:

  1. well done for keeping on track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am really enjoying being fully back on plan. Xxx

      Delete