Friday 16 November 2012

#missionyummymummy update

Right I'm going to be 100% honest...... The last 2 week I have been horrendous in my slimming world journey be become yummy mummy. I have ate what ever I fancied and the whole amount I have wanted, I've been ordering take always like there all leaving town and I've be consuming so much chocolate that even willy wonker would run out.

Have I enjoyed it..... No!!!! I have wasted money on food that are no only bad in the quantity i have been shovelling it but also have made me feel ikky.

The reason...... I have been lazy, i have not planned any of my weeks and did not do a weeks shop so have been living of supermarket runs. This is a bad combination for me and the reason why I am the size I am. I have no one to blame but me.

The out come..... Last night I had to bite the bullet and face what I have done, only this would get me back on track otherwise I would slip back into my old ways, leave my slimming world club and double my size most probably to only rejoin again next year. So I went to be weighed and to my surprise I have actually lost. I don't know if this is a fluke but I was very lucky not to get a gain and trust me when I say I was lucky. I'm the original little miss greedy.

As you can imagine I was over the moon to have not damaged my weight loss. This has gave me a huge kick up the bum so much so that I went straight home an instead of the usually naughty Thursday treat I decided to make carrot, coriander and butter bean burgers. Now that is will power for you. Unfortunately the burgers were a disaster I over heated the motor on my blender and the burgers were too sloppy, I tried cooking them with no success.

As I was taking then out the oven hubby came home from work and his first were were whats that..... That was it I had a hormonal breakdown and hubby went fleeing out of the house only to return with KFC. Now considering I was in the slimming world zone this annoyed me but at the same time I was great full for some tea.

Today marks a fresh week and I aim for a big loss next week. My shopping and Menus have all been done so there no stopping my now. Mission yummy mummy is truly under way and I will change this viscous cycle once and for all.





No comments:

Post a Comment