Sunday 14 October 2012

Mission yummy mummy a sad week 2

This week started of well I had decided to go back to work after being off for 3 weeks for my op. diet wise I was good just the occasional nicking of h crisp which I thought wasn't such a big deal. The truth is it was such a big deal and I only lost 1lb making my loss 5lb in total. Those little bit here and little bits there really does make a difference and they soon add up.

this week I had a wedding event planned at work do Thursday, Friday and Saturday making me extremely busy so I ended up skipping lunch o. All 3 days so I'm hoping this wont reflect on my weight loss In negative way but I have 4 days to make up or it.

This has also been a sad week this week my uncle Paul who is my mums brother passed away early hours of Friday morning. We found out 5 weeks ago that he had lung cancer which spread to his brain. The doctors didn't give him long left to live so the whole thing has been a whirlwind. I was lucky enough to be able to go and see him a few weeks ago when he was still himself making is all laugh. I wasn't with him towards the end but I have a nice memory of him from the last time I seen him. From other family members I heard he went peacefully in his sleep which is comforting. Rip uncle Paul. Xx

Im now in week 3 and so far so good I've done my Tesco shopping and meal plans for the week I'm after a good lost this week. I'm working 6 days this week so will be kept busy to avoid snacking going to miss my little dude like mad though but its all unavoidable Unfortunately.... The things we do to keep a job. The plus side is h will keep nanna day dream busy at this sad time.

Roll on Thursday weigh in. Xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment