Tuesday 14 August 2012

@glossybox got this months box spot on yay

This months box was exactly why I signed up to glossy box a year ago. All the products are perfect to test and are idifferent.

The theme of this month is international superstar and all the products represent brands from around the world. What's an amazing idea .

I can't wait to give them all a go. My mission is to try the product over the month and blog about how I get on with each one In everyday life as a working wife and mummy.

The items I received in my box this month are:-

• alessandro- pro while nail polish
•DHC -deep Cleansing oil
• broad way nails- press on manicure
•Vera valenti- eye shadow palette
• lipcote- lipstick sealer
• glossy box - lipstick

Well done glossy box you got this box spot on and I'm really excited to get stuck in.


No comments:

Post a Comment