Monday 20 August 2012

@glossybox DHC deep cleansing oil review

The product I am reviews is DHC deep cleansing oil. It is a water soluble cleanser that helps remove make up and impurities.

DHC deep cleansing oil represents Japan in the international superstar themed glossy box. It retails at £18.50 per 200ml and can be purchased at www.dhcuk.co.uk.



Glossybox product card says that DHC deep cleansing oil is better than any other make-up remover ..... Let's give it a go!!!

I used the cleanser at the end of a long day at work and a long evening at home. My make up was well and truly ready for coming off, my mascara had smudge across my face due to rubbing my eyes in tiredness.

The instruction say to apply using dry hands and apply the oil to a dry face to let it dissolve the make up, dirt and impurities.
I did this and found it very easy. I than removed the oil using warm water. I used a clean white towel to see if any make up was left behind when I dried my face. The results was that none had been left behind therefore DHC deep cleansing oil had done the job it set out to do.

My opinion- it was easy to use and did do the job in hand but I found it left my skin looking dull instead of clean and fresh. My skin did feel soft to touch but still slightly oily so that night I didn't apply any night cream. It's not a product i would buy as its doesn't tick all the boxes of what I want out of a cleanser. I like cleanser to leave my skin feeling clean and fresh and looking and clean and radiant. This products did neither.

In did manage to get Daddy peacock to give it a go after a day at work to get a man perspective of this product. his opinion was that it left his skin nice and clean and he liked that his skin felt soft afterwards. He's not a person who uses product but said he would use this again as it was easy to use.





2 comments:

  1. Interesting review, thanks. I'm really pleased with the oil - might even buy it when this sample is finished :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a lovely comment. I'm glad you like the cleanser. Im considering ordering my hubby some his skin really did benefit from it. X

    ReplyDelete