Thursday 30 August 2012

3 men and a women in a deck chair

Sunday just gone my sister in law had a BBQ. Now I do use the word BBQ loosely.

My sister in law Is different from most people you will ever meet in your life time, but that's a whole other story. She decided to have the BBQ because her nan was up from London. As she can't cook she asked her uncle to do the cooking. This man does everything for his niece from taking her shopping at a weekend to helping sort out the house he really is a super uncle.

So sunday arrives and me, daddy peacock and baby peacock arrive tat my inlaws to find 3 bins lines up and 3 disposable BBQ on top and a very frantic uncle trying his hardest to get them lit. After spending what I'm told was nearly 3 hours trying to light them the burgers and the sausages when into the grill.

After we had all ate the fun began. my sister in law brought out an inflatable ball for baby peacock to at with..... This was quickly taken by the "grown ups".

Have you ever seen the episode of friends where they play throw with a ball for over 12 hours? If not have you been living under a rock for 10 years? For all those who have that's what was going on the garden.

The participant were 3 men and a women in a deck chair- my sister in law. They played for over 2 hours in that time my sister in law kept falling off her chair which was hilarious to watch and definitely entertained the none players. Even decided to use a funky app on my phone to turn the whole event into an action sequence .

The game came to an end when the inflatable ball went over the fence to 2 very playful staffies and the inflatable ball was not more.




No comments:

Post a Comment