Tuesday 10 July 2012

Mummy peacocks Visiting the doctor :-(

When I was pregnant with baby peacock the hospital discovered I had gal stones. After baby peacock was born I had a follow up appointment but due to having no symptoms I was discharged and told of I have any problems to see my go.

Well over the past few weeks I've been having really bad tummy pains underneath my ribs. It's so bad I can honestly say it's like having a long contraction. It usually takes awhile to ease off and it leaves me feeling exhausted. It causes me to be sick and have a hot/ cold chill.

Its been happening once and a while so i just kept saying ill book an appointment so you do and ever get round to it. So today I've made a dr appointment to get this sorted finally.
It's happened everyday since Fridays and sometime up to 3 "attacks" a day.

I know your not supposed to but i googled my symptoms and it's looking like it could be related to my gal stones. Obviously I'm not a doctor but going of all the informations They do match.

Due to these "attacks" I've not ate as much as I would normally. I'm hoping this doesn't effect my weight loss this week. We will find out tonight.

Wish me luck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment