Saturday 7 July 2012

Mission yummy mummy mid week 4 catch up

So far so good this after a bad week last week. Back on the diet while heartedly again definitely put last week behind me.

This week I've been making soups, I've made leek and potato, spicy tomato and carrot and butter squash and red pepper. I was unsure of the leek and potato but baby peacock loved it.

Tonight is daddy peacocks turn for diet come dine with me date night. All I know is that I need to do extra easy today and that the theme is Italian. Getting quite excited and so proud he has done the research in order to help me stick to my diet but still have a nice night. That definitely is support for you.

I've not exercised much this week but my best friends letting me borrow her zumba for the wii to try, if i like it than I'm going to buy it. I've heard its easy to fit into your daily routine so from Monday I'll be giving that a go.

I'm at a BBQ tomorrow for my best for ends birthday. She also does slimming world and is just a few pounds of target so I'm hoping we will help each other stay on track. We have been known in the past to be bad influences on each other. So let's break the habbit.

I've included some pictures of my lunch today butternut squash and pepper soup with lots of fruit and veg and last nights tea of smokey sausage one pot. Yum yum.

Have a great day everyone.


1 comment: