Saturday 14 July 2012

Mummy peacocks me time

Daddy peacock has had to work late tonight which is something he only does very rarely. Que me having some mummy peacock time.

I do love my husband lots and lots but because we both work, house to look after ad baby peacock we don't have much time together so in the evenings when baby peacocks fast asleep and the house work cooking and cleanings done we make the most of this time. Which doesn't leave much time for either of us to have me time.

I know daddy peacocks ideal me time would involve dominoes pizza, football on the tele, his ps3 and his head set to talk to his best friend and the only person I think he would ever leave me for the guy that was best man at our wedding while they both play FIFA.

Well tonight it's my turn. Heres my plan. I'm going to give downstairs a quick straighten up while baby peacock has his tea. Do the usually nigh time routine for baby peacock of bath, story and bed than me time can officially begin.

A nice hot bath with a hair and face mask on, candles burning reading my kindle. Treat myself to a Mini facial and a body scrub. once out of the bath I'm going to Dry hair, paint my toes and set u camp in my conservatory. Lots of candles, fairy lights on and again reading my kindle. Bliss.

The only thing missing is a Chinese take away, some rose and lots of chocolate. due to dieting and my current health problems I'm avoiding these replacing them with water and if I get hungry some soup.

That's my night planned. Not as rock and roll as it used o be but suits me down to a t. Have a great night everyone what ever your plans are.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very relaxing-Glad you got some well deserved "you" time! So important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was so relaxing, I felt so lazy but it was a 1 off lol. Saying that I'm definitly going to push for it again lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete