Friday 13 July 2012

Mission yummy mummy mid week 5 catch up

Well what can I say this week has been a disaster. I've completely gone of track. I've not been able to keep much food down due to an infection in my gall bladder and not really been able to eat much, if I'm honest what I am managing to eat is not very slimming world friendly. Mainly wholemeal toast with low fat spread. I've not done any cooking this week only for baby peacock dinner and tea. Daddy peacocks been living of take aways mainly from drive troughs. I feel sorry for him.

As for exercise I've not been able to do any due to being in pain. That mixed with not leaving the house does not leave me with much hope for a good or even a weightless at all this week.

There's still 4 days to go so I'm Hoping to get my head round it as I'm feeling a lot better. Going to make some soup today with lots of vegetables and blend it smooth so instead of reaching for the toast I'll have a cup of soup instead.

If the weather stays nice and I'm not in any pain I'm going to take the baby out for a walk just to get me moving more than just the run to find somewhere to be sick I've been doing this past week. The fresh air will definitely do us some good.

I can't really think of anything else u can do to help. All suggestions welcome.

How's everyone else's week going?

Ps sorry for the pitty party xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment