Monday 2 July 2012

Forgive me for I am a synner week 3 weight day confession

Forgive me slimming world for I am a synner it's been 7 days since my last confession.

Yesterday seen one of my worst yet on slimming world. Instead of doing exercise before work I went back to bed, instead of putting tea in the slow cooker I had an extra 5 minuets and instead of making my lunch for work I snoozed the alarm.

This is where my day started to go wrong diet wise.

Lunch - I thought I would have a jacket potato with just plain tuna filling, the lady miss heard me and gave me tina mayo. I got soaked running out to the van the first time so decided I would just work out my syns for it. Than to top it off i didn't eat any of the fruit I took to there goes 3rd of a plate rule,

Tea- due to a long night with baby peacock and than being lazy and snoozing when I should have been up doing my jobs before work this put me behind. When we finally sat down lastnight hubby said lets just have chinese. He Ordered chicken fried rice. I felt guilty eating it but I still ate most of it.

Than I ate a solero. This is usually a treat I syn but because I had been a synner all day it just became a naughty treat.

It's weight day today and I'm dreading it. I've worked hard all week and I'm worried that all my hard work in the week is ruined by me being lazy. I have no one to blame but myself I suppose.
As the saying goes keep calm and carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment