Thursday 21 June 2012

@snaphappybritmums day 20 & 21 @britmums

Yesterday was my day off do I ponder round the house looking for something to snaphappy that represented technology. Everything was what everyone has in there home we have nothing exciting where in work we have a robotic chair to take disabled customers up the stairs to the fire exit in case of an emergency. So as soon as i came in work this morning a took a picture of our amazing super chair.

Today's challenge day 21 is friends, I dug into my old picture and chose one from when I was 21. It was a night out with my friends to celebrate my 21 and getting engage to my now hubby. I have dark hair in this picture and a lot smaller than I am now. I'm the one sat on the guy with the white t-shirt knee. Love that night we had a really laugh. I also remember dancing and a guy coming up to me chatting me up and I turned to him flashing my beautiful trilogy diamond and platinum ring in his face and said I'm engaged very bitchy meow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment