Thursday 21 June 2012

#Missionyummymummy day 8

Yesterday seen me have my first wobble since I started mission yummy mummy. The day started so well, beans and toast for breakfast, pasta and homemade spicy Italian vegetable pasta sauce for lunch and snacking on fruit. Overall good.

Than once baby peacock was in bed me and daddy peacock walked into the kitchen to prepare a healthy meal of quorn peppered steaks with salads and homemade wedges. This is where it went down hill. Daddy peacock noticed that the steak were out of date oops. It was too late to take anything out the freezer to defrost and we needed to do a shopping trip so the cupboards were almost bare.

So to substitute being a diet geek I got my diet bible out and found out what would be the best thing to order and which wouldn't do too much damage. I went for a chicken and salad kebab with naughty mayo. 40 minuets later and grumbling tummy tea finally arrived. To my disappointment it wasn't what I ordered and instead of doing something about it I ate it.

It came as what can only be described as a pizza base pretending to be nan bread and mayo coated so thickly I was wondering if I just ordered a mayo sandwich. Even so I ate it with sone chips and had some pink wafers afterward. I like to say I stopped there but I also had an pineapple split ice lolly too. I'm the sort of person that like the Pringles advert says once you pop you just can't stop that me. Once I start eating I can't stop I just love fooooooood.

Any how it served me right to be so greedy because I ended up vomiting my tea and naughty snacks. Not sure if it was because I ate to much or something didn't agree with me, I felt awful and I have no one to blame but my self not even my chubby chaser hubby can be held responsible.

I have to work doubly hard this week to help get over my wobble. Mission yummy mummy here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment