Friday 29 June 2012

Nanna daydream went bang

Last night when daddy peacock picked me up from work, just before I turned to greet baby peacock, daddy peacock said don't go mad but h has had a little mishap at nanna daydreams. This worried me because i knew daddy peacock had finished work early but didn't know why so When I turned I expected to see blood, stitches the lot ( maybe I'm a tad over dramatic) all he had was a bruise under his eye.

As soon as I got home I phoned my mother to find out what had happened to my baby boy. H had fallen over while playing on the floor with nanna daydream. She said he didn't cry that much and she was more upset which I can believe. H is absolutely fine but nanna daydream my take a while to get over it

Despite what happened yesterday we are really lucky to have nanna daydream, she has baby peacock while daddy peacock and I are at work. This means no stupidly expensive child care cost and h is left with a trusting member of family. He loves going to nanna daydreams she spoils him rotten and i can for me I can FaceTime them when I'm missing my little dude.

I hear about parents struggling with child care cost or trying to sort where there child can go while work because the cost of child care is so high. Not having those problems to worry about is a huge weight of our shoulders for peace of mind and financial reasons too.

What happened today could have happened if me or daddy peacock were on duty. I do feel guilty I wasn't there when it happened but I know he was in safe loving arms. I know that because those were the arms that protected me when I was little.

As for baby peacock if was all forgotten about with In minuets for nanna daydream she feels so guilty It may take a while for her to get Over it For me it shows she cares. X

No comments:

Post a Comment