Saturday 30 June 2012

Diet Come dine with me date night prep

Tonight is diet come done with me date night with daddy peacock. I'm going first. I've decided on an Indian theme fe the food from starter, main course and dessert.

I'm in work all day today so I did some prep last night. I made my vegetable pakoras and spinach and onion bhaji in advance so I don't spent all night tied to the stove.

Im my lunch at work I need to find some entertainment in the form of a game ( nothing kinky we are Married) I want something that will bring out our competitive side but also a great laugh.

I'm Thinking twister that will definitely burn some calories, second thoughts my also gain a few broken bones. Maybe not. Any suggestion welcome .

Roll on tonight. I'm going to proof that you can have a lovely meal and still stay in track. More for me than anyone else but if it helps others too happy days.


No comments:

Post a Comment