Friday 23 November 2012

#missionyummymummy another week more lb off

This week mission yummy mummy has just been an average week I've not made any thing exciting, I've not done any exercise, only a walk round our local park with my little family on Sunday. Part from that I've just been plodding on this week.

lastnight was weight in night and I'm pleased to have lost 2.5lb. I'm happy with this a loss is a loss. It's all going in to right direction. I will be a yummy mummy, No matter how long it takes me, I will do it.

Today marks a new day and a new week. Since I'm off today I decided to try something new and make slimming world syn free pancakes. They were really easy to make and was a really treat to have. They were a little sweet so I would probably put less sweetener in next time. We had them with banana today yum yum. I find to have something different to try is definitely the key to keeping me on track. It stops me from getting board.

I'm off to get my hair cut today than home to make some soup to warm us up with some home made cheese scones to go with the soup instead of bread and for tea a keema curry with rice, salad and maybe onion bharji..... All syn free and cheaper and nicer than a take away whoop!!!

Ive just read this back it is hard to believe its a diet. That's why I love slimming world so much ha ha ha.

Good luck with weigh ins everyone that's slimming.

Xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment