Saturday 8 September 2012

Tipsy turvy few weeks ahead

Well today's the start of our tipsy turvy few weeks. We have holidays from work, pre op appointment, a birthday, an operation, wedding anniversary and a job interview. In-between all that I want a day at the seaside and to see the lights, eat fish and chips and buy some rock.

To kick start the weeks Were going to tidy the garden to have a nice relaxing day there and make the most of this beautiful weather which is as tipsy turvy as our week ahead.

I'm hoping that the madness of the up and coming day will keep me distracted enough to stop me getting nervous about the op, I'm not complaining about the operation it is what I want but obviously im a bit anxious about the whole thing. Last time I had any kind of surgery was an emergency section where I didn't have time to think about it. One minuet my legs are akimbo and the doctors taking a sample from my babys head still in my tummy, the next I'm being put to sleep. So this is a whole new experience.

I am however looking forward to spending some much needed quality time with my beautiful family, we may be running around at a million miles at the moment but we will all be together and that's the main thing for us all...... I know I'm a soppy sod.

We may also have some good fortune coming our way the amazing daddy peacock has a second interview which in the company he's applying for is amazing. That also falls in the next few weeks So we're sending lots of good luck thoughts his way.

After a nice long snuggle in bed this morning watching a film since little dude had us up since stupid o'clock were off down stairs for breakfast and to get our day rolling..... Here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment