Sunday 9 September 2012

@britmums #snaphappy 9th September

Today challenge was a real challenge the prompt was news. I was trying to think of ways to interrupt this but i was really struggling.

Than I was face with news my self..... It's raining!! The reason why this is news after getting me and Harrison dressed and checking the weather, opening the shed and gettin the mower out to mow the grass and checking the weather, after calming Harrison down because hes scared of the site of the lawn mower i checked the weather, after strapping Harrison in his buggy with a snack, a drink and a toy An checking the weather there was no sign of rain, clouds but no rain, sunshine ... You get my point.

You can see why I was surprise to be splashed with a huge giant rain drop. While I was mowing the grass. This triggered my action motion and I ran to the and moved Harrison to he conservatory leaving him at the door while I got drenched by the giant droplets finally getting inside I notice Harrison and the buggy are wet confused I realised the rain was blowing in the house. Causing a wet baby and a puddle round him an his buggy.

We're now on clothes changed and dry and snuggled watchin a film as for the garden it's only half done and wet.

So my news it's raining!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment