Wednesday 19 September 2012

Nice to come home to my @glossybox

Today I came home from hospital to find my glossybox had arrived. I was very excited to open the special edition maggie li designed box.

The actual box was fantastic I love the design. I keep my boxes for bits and bobs, this one will be used for something special.

As for the actual contents of the box I am very excited to try it all out. The theme is rising star. This is exactly what I think glossybox is about , introduction new products to us.

In my box I received
•lady gaga -fame fragrance
•rodial-glamoxy snake serum and 5 minute facial
•balance me- wonder eye cream
•Vichy- idealis day care cream
•maghrabian- hair oil.

I'm so excited to try all these products and I think I'll also get my mum to try some rodial glamoxy snake serum and 5 minute facial with me and get her opinion on it since she moving in with me to help me recover from surgery.

Well done glossybox for yet another great box to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment