Friday 28 September 2012

mission yummy mummy back on track

before all the trouble i had with my gall bladder i was on a mission to become a yummy mummy, this was put on pause until i finally had my gall bladder removed. my gall bladder was removed tuesday 18th september and thursday 27th september i took the mission off pause and walked into the door of my local slimming world group. sat in the meeting i felt that i was in the right place and i knew i was definitly in the right frame of mind to finally lose the weight.

in preparation to start my slimming world journey thurday day i did my online shopping ordering lots of fruit, vegitables, lean meat and poltury. i had this delivered first thing friday morning to begin my day on the right foot.

my first day has gone really well and i feel better to have eaten well and healthy today. i do love this diet its not restricting and you really do feel the benifits. todays menu was

  • breakfast- grapes, strawberries and blueberries with yogart poured over the top and a peppermint tea
  • lunch- ham omlete with lettice, spring onion, tomatoes,cucumber and beetroot and an orange for after
  • tea- slimming world kofta curry with rice, spring onion and broccoli with fruit salad for dessert. 
i had my staples removed today from my operation so hopefully when i am fully healed i will be able to step up my mission and start to exercise. i have zumber on the wii to get me started when my body is ready and if i get conifident i have also found out that a local centre does classes so i may shake my booty there and give my poor floor boards a break.due to the dark nights i proberly wont be going walking as much as i was before unless i can find me a walking parner as i am a wimp walking the streets and parks alone in the dark. i will have to think of something to make up for that. i have plenty of time to think.

roll on mission yummy mummy. im doing this for me and my family. i want to be happy in myslef and i want to be actually in the picture with my family instead of the one taking the picture because im too ashamed of myself. i also want to use this to keep me in a better mind set i dont want to slip back into depression and this will keep me focus. heres to a better life and a better me.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow a very positive blog, good luck on you journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your journey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely blog. Good luck on your journey x

      Delete