Saturday 23 June 2012

Mission yummy mummy the day after the night before

Well yesterday seen me try and over come my obstacle of going out for a meal and staying on plan.

I am happy to report that i did yay!!!! Only problem was while I was entertaining a tired toddler daddy peacock gave my half eaten plate to the waitress when she came to clear everyone's plates. I can't really accuse him of being a chubby chaser anymore. With clearing my half eaten plate away maybe a blessing in disguise, that definitely saved me some calories ha ha ha.

Only the scales will say weather I'm successful or not but at least I'm trying thats the main thing and shows that I can enjoy a lovely evening out with my whole family and still stay on track.

It was a lovely night and the birthday boy definitely had a good time especially when his cake came out and the whole restaurant sang happy birthday to him. His little face lit up. That topped my night. #proud auntie


No comments:

Post a Comment