Wednesday 5 September 2012

@britmums #snaphappy 5th september

todays challenge is back to school, my little dude is only 20months so ive not got any picture of that yet so i chose a blast from the past. i chose a picture of me and my cousin who is also my best friend at her dads who is my uncle after school.

every thursday we used to go to my uncles for tea, we would have a good gossip a curry, a beautiful stodgy desert and play a board game once we watched eastenders we would than walk home. this time was for my cousin to see her dad but we were brought up little sisters and my uncle always calls me daughter number 2 so it was natural for me to join the thursday club.

i have fond memories of this time we did this till my cousin left for uni and i got a serious boyfriend who is now my husband. my beautiful cousin now lives in new zealand and had a little lamb. i miss her lots and lots but knowing she happy and has this fab new life makes me happy to. we aso have th added bonus of modern technologhy where we can message each other and facetime each other for free.

encase your wondering im the one wearing the tie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment