Tuesday 19 June 2012

Daddy peacocks bright idea

Being parents to a 17 month old and not many options for babysitters me and daddy peacock don't get to go out as much as we like or use to before our little dude came along. We real serve nights out together for special occasions and if we're lucky date night.

Daddy peacock had a lovely idea before we got married we used to have date nights in our own home light candle, keep the telly switched off and just enjoy each others company. Nights like these would often be to surprise the other. God the things you do before marriage and children.

So daddy peacocks idea is to have to have a sort of come done with me date night where all the food is diet friendly. We would take it in turns to host a date night for one another, include entertainment and a 3 course meals. The meal has to be completely diet friendly.

I love this idea an have completely jumped on board. Not only will it get daddy peacock understanding my diet better but I also get my tea made for me for a night and the prospect of him cooking more healthy teas win win.

Here's to diet date night whoop whoop xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment